After School Program at School
The YMCA Afterschool program is available at 26 schools in the Tampa Bay area. The program is dedicated to nurturing child development with experienced and CPR/First Aid-certified counselors. The Tampa Y BASE staff provides a safe and healthy place for children to learn foundational skills, develop healthy and trusting relationships, and build self-reliance through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Our schedule is comprised of an open ceremony/attendance, free snack, STEAM projects, Arts and Crafts, Study Hall with Homework Assistance (Monday through Thursday between 2:30pm and 4:30pm, estimated time 40 minutes), Physical Fitness, Centers, Service Learning and FUN. To learn more about our program, policies and procedures please check out our Parent Handbook on our website.
AM care begins at 6:30am, and afterschool is available from school dismissal until 6pm.
- AM Care: $15/week (all sites except Riverhills Elementary)
- PM Care: $58/week (all sites except Riverhills Elementary)
- AM Care Riverhills Elementary: $26/week
- PM Care Riverhills Elementary: $43/week
Registration fee (non-refundable): Non-YMCA Members must pay a $40 per child, per school year upon initial registration.
Become a member to save on after school and experience fun for the whole family at all 13 Tampa Y locations.
Now Enrolling for 2020-2021 School Year
How to Register
- Select your location and click Enroll to complete online registration.
- You will receive an email confirming registration once complete. Please note – registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation email. Start date subject to registration date.
- To ensure a start date of Monday, August 10th (the first day of school) please register online before Monday, July 27th-registering after Monday, July 27th may result in a delayed start date. *Please note: in order to provide the safest and best experience for your family, your child may begin attending two (2) days AFTER the registration date of Monday, August 10th (the first day of school).
If you are interested in registering for 2019-2020 school year, please email email@example.com.
To register, find your school in the neighborhoods listed below. *AM care available.
Before & After School Enrichment
Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
110 E. Oak Ave Tampa, FL 33602
Administration Office Phone: (813) 223-2895
Administration Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration Office Fax: (813) 229-5949