Tampa YMCA Jobs
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of children, adults, teens and seniors in the Tampa Bay area? Come work with the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA! We’re looking for talented, energetic individuals who are committed to excellence in serving our members and our community. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
Tampa YMCA jobs include roles in wellness, group exercise, aquatics, sports, youth development, administration, membership, and program management are available at many of our 15 locations. Tampa YMCA careers are also occasionally available at our Association Office for accounting, human resources, administrative, marketing, and fundraising professionals.
NOW HIRING SUMMER CAMP COUNSELORS
Tampa Y summer jobs are all about camp and we are hiring for all 12 YMCA camp locations PLUS golf camps!
SUMMER JOBS AT THE Y
Check out the Tampa Y summer camp counselor positions and apply today! Available positions include: Summer Camp Counselor, Activity Instructor, Summer Camp Lead Counselor and Adventure Instructor. Hourly rates range from $12 - $20.
Check out descriptions of each summer job role and submit your application today!
Benefits for Part-Time Associates
- Free individual membership to all 12 family center locations (valued at $54 per month/$648 per year)
- Discounted family membership for dependents
- 20% off program fees (swim lessons, youth sports, summer camp and more)
- 30% off personal training
- Start at 403 (b) smart savings account through YMCA Benefits on day one of employment (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through BayCare Behavioral Services (phone and online)
- Professional development opportunities through Y-USA trainings
- Retirement plan eligibility: After completing 1000 hours of service over two, twelve-month periods and at least 21 years of age, part-time and full-time associates are eligible for the Tampa YMCA to contribute 12% of your earnings to a 401(a) account. Once enrolled, the associate is immediately vested.
The Tampa YMCA has moved to a new recruiting system. You will need to build your profile and re-upload resumes and cover letters for new applications. If you are currently in an application process in our old system, you do not have to re-apply. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Global
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.