Leadership Club for Teens
Teen Leaders program is designed for students in grades 7 – 12 and is facilitated by a Leaders Club Advisor. It requires a commitment to attend regular club meetings, earn volunteer hours and achieve fitness goals.
Leaders also participate in special activities and overnight events throughout the year. Teens will have the opportunity to meet new people, build new relationships, learn valuable skills, get involved in the community, earn volunteer hours and learn what it truly means to be a leader.
Leaders Club is offered at many Tampa Y locations. Contact the advisor at your Y today!
- Bob Gilbertson Central City Y: Ebone.Mitchell@tampaymca.org
- Bob Sierra Family Y: Genevieve.Rodriguez@tampaymca.org
- Campo Family Y: Shawn.Rause@tampaymca.org
- New Tampa Family Y: Eamonn.OSullivan@tampaymca.org
- Northwest Family Y: Erin.Fiedler@tampaymca.org
- North Brandon Family Y: Kylie.Bryan@tampaymca.org
- Plant City Family Y: Shannon.All@tampaymca.org
- South Tampa Family Y: Anne.Jeffrey@tampaymca.org
- Spurlino Family Y: Tanya.Lamoureux@tampaymca.org
- YMCA Camp Cristina: Dave.Boyle@tampaymca.org