Tampa Bay Area YMCAs Corporate Wellness Program
Serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Citrus and Hernando counties, the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA, YMCA of the Suncoast and YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg offer many companies a special membership discount through the YMCAs of Tampa Bay Corporate Wellness Program.
Employees of Corporate Wellness partners receive all the benefits of being a Y member, and may add additional members to their membership based on household size. Most Corporate Wellness employees receive a 10% discount on monthly membership fees and pay $0 join fee. Membership teams at each Y location can verify participating Corporate Wellness partners and answer any questions about joining the Y.
Employees benefit from Corporate Wellness by:
- Reducing overall stress and improving mood through exercise
- Joining a community, meeting new people & having a sense of belonging
- Spending more time with family
- Enrolling children in youth sports, summer camp and swim lessons at a discounted member rate
- Living a healthy lifestyle
Companies benefit from Corporate Wellness by:
- Encouraging employees to live a healthy lifestyle
- Providing a sense of belonging outside of the office
- Increasing productivity at work, since studies show exercise reduces stress and improves mood
Upon joining, new members seeking Corporate Wellness benefits must verify employment at the Y location of their choice. Proof of employment can be verified with:
- Current pay stub
- Company ID badge
The Y will verify employment status at the time of enrollment and on a regular basis. The employee must be the membership head of household.
Current Y members can find out if their employer is a Corporate Wellness partner by contacting any Tampa Y location.
If your company or business would like to become a Corporate Wellness partner of the YMCAs of Tampa Bay, email Vice President of Membership & Corporate Partners Randy Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, check out the Corporate Wellness Program brochure.
Our Corporate Wellness partners are also invited to participate in our annual Corporate Cup Challenge. Check out this fun day of team-building and networking while promoting health and wellness in the workplace for local companies and organizations: