YMCA BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT
Your day doesn’t always end when theirs does. That’s why the Y offers afterschool programs that serve thousands of children in Hillsborough County. Afterschool programs at the Y focus on nurturing a child’s development by providing a safe and healthy place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships and build self-reliance through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Available for children in grades K-5 (kindergartener must be at least 5 years old), all of our afterschool programs provide a range of activities, including:
- Academic enrichment and homework help
- Structured activities that provide kids with physical activity outside
- Hands-on, engaging activities to do inside
- Healthy snacks
- Arts and crafts
• To provide the safest and best experience for your family, your child may begin attending Before/After School program FOUR (4) days after registration.
• For optimal online registration experience, please use a desktop device. Mobile device registration is not available at this time.
• HCPS employees must register for Before/After School programs online. Once you have completed online registration, click here for the employee rate application and submit to email@example.com. A member of our CBO will adjust the initial and future payments based on your application.
• If you are using a School Readiness certificate for our program, click here for detailed instructions.