YMCA BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT
Your day doesn’t always end when theirs does. That’s why the Y offers afterschool programs that serve thousands of children in Hillsborough County. Afterschool programs at the Y focus on nurturing a child’s development by providing a safe and healthy place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships and build self-reliance through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Available for children in grades K-5 (kindergartener must be at least 5 years old), all of our afterschool programs provide a range of activities, including:
- Academic enrichment and homework help
- Structured activities that provide kids with physical activity outside
- Hands-on, engaging activities to do inside
- Healthy snacks
- Arts and crafts
HOW TO REGISTER:
• Start by choosing one of the options below.
• In order to process your registration, all information must be completely filled out.
• Depending on the day and time you register, your child can begin the afterschool program 48 to 72 hours after your registration is completed.
• If you are an HCPS employee, please contact the Tampa Metro YMCA Association Office for rate information.