Parents Night Out for Those in Westchase, Fishhawk, Tampa Palms, Bloomingdale, Northdale & Surrounding Regions
The Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA would like to invite your children to Parents Night Out. Most often on Friday evenings from 6:30 to 10:30, the Y will entertain kids as young as 3 up to age 12, while parents enjoy an evening out! This just might be more fun than summer camp!
Below is a listing of some of our next additional locations and dates:
- Friday, June 3, 2016, at South Tampa YMCA from 7 pm to 12 am (ages 5-12).
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, at North Brandon YMCA from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm(ages 5-12).
- Friday, June 10, 2016, at Plant City Family YMCA from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (ages 5-12).
- Friday, June 17, 2016, at South Tampa Family YMCA from 6:30 to 10:30 (ages 3-12).
- Saturday, June 18, 2016 at New Tampa YMCA from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm(ages 3-12).
- Saturday, June 18, 2016 at North Brandon YMCA from 5:30 pm– 12 am.
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 at East Pasco Family YMCA from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Take some time out for yourselves, while you rest easy knowing your kids are having a great time in a safe and supervised environment. Simply speak to your Tampa YMCA about to discover all available dates and locations.
Whether you’re looking for a Parents’ Night Out or good summer camp for your child, we have it all at the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA. Contact us for details on all of our youth programs. We’re happy to welcome residents of Westchase, Fishhawk, Tampa Palms, New Tampa, Bloomingdale and surrounding regions.