We are excited to announce that we are switching to a new software system that will help to improve your online experience here at the Y. Continue reading below for more information regarding this transition.
By converting to new software, we will be able to maximize your membership experience at the Y. This new software will improve your online experience in the following ways:
- Quick and easy online program registration
- Convenient shopping cart feature to make purchasing multiple programs a breeze
- Search for your favorite programs by keyword, age, day, time, location and more
WHO: What is ACTIVE?
ACTIVE Network® is the leading global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers, while offering unparalleled business intelligence through our industry-leading data solutions and insights platform. Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices worldwide.
We will begin the final transition this Sunday, 8/21 and will go live Wednesday, 8/31
HOW to access Active
- Existing YMCA Account Holders:
- If you currently have an account with a username and password, in order to access Active, you will need to update your password. To do that, you will need to go to the login screen, hit “Forgot Password”, and follow the prompts to create a new one. Click here to get started
- New Users
- If you have never created a YMCA account, you will need to create one in order to access Active. For detailed instructions on how to create a new account click here .
Our current mobile app has membership card check-in capabilities, but all other information will not be current. We are diligently working on a new and improved app to access schedules and location information but for now, please use our website for all informational needs including our group exercise schedules.
The schedules are centrally located here.
Please be assured that during this transition, safety protocols are in place to protect your confidential membership information.