Work Out at Home
During this temporary closure, we are committed to helping keep Tampa Bay healthy and strong in spirit, mind and body. The Y is still here to help you stay active, healthy and connected in your own home, and on your own time. At no additional charge to you as a Y member we invite you to utilize new virtual tools shown below to stay healthy and connected. There are options for beginners, kid-friendly workouts, advanced workouts like HIIT and videos for active older adults.
Les Mills On Demand
Les Mills is a leader in group exercise. Choose from cardio, kickboxing, dance, yoga classes and even activities for kids and work out at home.
For the best video play experience, please use Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
YMCA 360: Your Virtual YMCA
The YMCA workouts you love, but at home! Choose from barre, yoga, bootcamp and active older adult videos. Workout vides are 8-30 minutes and categorized by type of exercise. Play one video or extend your workout and challenge yourself to finish the series.
Free At-home Entertainment
- Check out ebooks from the Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative
- Check out audio books from the Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative
- Check out ebooks, audiobooks, newspapers online at the Pasco County Libraries
- Practice mindfulness with Les Mills On Demand
- Veterans Alternative is hosting free virtual yoga and iRest sessions March 23-27