Summer Camp for Those in Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, New Tampa& Surrounding Cities
Our summer camp at the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA is definitely making this our best summer ever! Camps are held from June 13 to August 5 and will give your children the opportunity to explore and play in a nurturing and safe environment. We’re sending out a special invitation to residents of Westchase, Fishhawk, Tampa Palms, New Tampa, Bloomingdale and surrounding areas.
Every camper will enjoy new experiences full of learning, adventure, friendship, youth sports and, most of all, fun at summer camp! Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or the unused portion of your camp fees will be refunded.
Take a look at our weekly themes at Summer Camp and Camp Cristina this year:
- June 13 – 17 Movies – Red Carpet –Groups will create “movie shorts” to perform at the end of the week. Parents and caregivers can join us for our end of week award show.
- June 20 – 24 Super Heroes – Hall of Heroes – Campers will either create a superhero or imagine that they have super powers! Kids will team up to solve mysteries and restore justice to the world.
- June 27 – July 1 – Decades – Kids are going back in time this week! We will travel through the decades and find out about popular music, games, youth sports and trends.
- July 5 – 8 – Around the World USA – Travel the globe this week and discover new games, arts, crafts and fun.
- July 11 – 15 – Holiday Week – We’re celebrating them all – Christmas, Halloween, Valentine’s Day and more!
- July 18 – 22 – Carnival – We’re creating a carnival world out of our vivid imaginations!
- July 25 – 29 – Secret Agent – Watch out for clues to solve a camp mystery!
- August 1 – 5 – Olympics / Color Wars – Our Olympic games are phenomenal! Campers will run with the torch, compete in the games and much more.
Contact us today if you live in Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, New Tampa and surrounding cities for summer camp 2016. We’re looking forward to meeting all of our new campers and teaching them to enjoy youth sports and more.