Summer Camp for Kids in Brandon, Westchase, Temple Terrace, Valrico, Seffner & Surrounding Cities
Let the kids have a great time experiencing something new each week during summer break with the summer camp for kids programs at your local Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA. Our YMCA locations offer everything from exciting summer camps and weight loss programs to parent’s night out events and teen leadership programs. The first Tampa YMCA facility was actually built in 1908, and today we serve more than 160,000 people through our programs, membership and outreach activities.
Our summer camp for kids at Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA provides a safe and nurturing environment where children of all ages can have fun and explore new adventures and friendships. Most summer camps include early and late supervision, but camp hours and specific programs at YMCA locations often vary. Summer camp program options available at most YMCA facilities include the following and more:
- Full Day Camp Experience: A new theme each week with fun activities
- Full Day Camp Experience Plus Specialty: Time allotted weekly for specialty activities
- Aquatics, Sports, Teen and Gymnastics Camp: Entire day focused on a specific sporting activity
- Preschool and Adaptive Camp: Caters to young campers and others who require more attention or care
- Unique Destinations: Outdoor adventures at Camp Christina or golf related activities at The First Tee of Tampa Bay
You can rest assured that the top priority of our summer camp program is providing children a safe, fun-filled summer. Our Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA promise states: “Every camper will have fun, enjoying new experiences full of friendships, adventure and learning.”
While their children have fun participating in a YMCA summer camp for kids, parents in Brandon, Westchase, Temple Terrace, Valrico, Seffner and the surrounding cities can opt to use their summer to take advantage of the weight loss programs at their local Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA. Our Y Weight program is an 8-week program that includes goal setting, nutrition education and wellness coaching. Contact us today for more information on our summer camps or other wellness programs.