Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
At the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA, you’ll find caring staff members, new friends, and a warm and friendly environment that supports you and helps you reach your wellness goals. Tampa YMCA association-wide members enjoy great benefits including…
- Reduced rates on programs and classes for youth and adults, including dance, gymnastics, martial arts, sports, personal training, and more.
- Unlimited group exercise (including Les Mills & Zumba), water aerobics, and indoor cycling classes*.
- Free two-session Fit First Program with a YMCA Wellness Coach
- Childcare for children while you’re at the Y.**
- Open on all holidays except Christmas and Easter (hours may be limited; contact branch for details)
- Unlimited lap and free swimming in ten heated outdoor pools…and three water parks in Valrico, South Tampa and Carrollwood!
- Free YMCA member social events, family activities, volunteer opportunities, and seminars
- Access to more than 1,400 YMCAs across the bay and across the country through the AWAY (Always Welcome at the Y) program
- The opportunity to be a part of an organization dedicated to building healthier futures and strengthening community.
For more details about the many benefits of Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA membership, please stop by for a guided tour and talk with a membership representative about how the Tampa Y can help you achieve your goals.
* Indoor cycling not available at all locations.
** Included for FREE in some memberships.
Some services and amenities only available with certain memberships.