Group Fitness Classes for Those in Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, New Tampa & Neighboring Cities
Group fitness classes are an amazing way to meet your health and wellness goals. At the Tampa Metropolitan YMCA, we offer a wide variety of classes and times to fit your needs, and these classes are already included in your membership. Individual and small group training with a personal trainer are also available. We want to invite all of our friends in Westchase, Fishhawk, Tampa Palms, Bloomingdale and surrounding areas to come in and try any one of our wide assortment of classes.
- In our Zumba® classes, you’ll enjoy following along with easy moves that, when combined, create a dynamic fitness program. Dancers receive long-term health benefits with every hour of dancing fun!
- We also offer Family Dance, which is a toned-down version of regular Zumba®. This can be an easier class for the whole family to follow along and enjoy.
- Les Mills™ classes combine music, science and fitness, creating one of the most innovative workout programs on the planet. At the Tampa Y, we offer popular Les Mills™ classes including: BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, BODY FLOW, BODYCOMBAT and CXWORX, GRIT, RPM, SPRINT, and more.
- We offer low-impact Cardio Mix and full body Cardio Tone-Up programs, along with an intense Cardio Agility option for the more serious fitness buff.
- Our Fitness Bootcamp challenges you to push yourself in each and every class. You’ll improve your fitness, gain strength and replace body fat with muscle.
- Yoga and Pilates classes can yield many benefits including lower blood pressure, increased flexibility and balance, and more energy.
- One-on-one or small group sessions with a certified personal trainer.
- Other group fitness classes include: Boxing, Core/Abs, Spinning, Martial Arts, Strength Training, Group Exercise, Swimming, Aqua Fitness, and many more. We even have senior classes.
Whether you want to join in on one of our amazing group fitness classes or find a personal trainer for individualized training, the YMCA has you covered. Classes vary by location, so contact your local branch today. We are proud to serve those in Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, New Tampa and surrounding cities.