WELCOME TO YMCA SUCCESS AFTERSCHOOL
Your day doesn’t always end when theirs does. That’s why the Y offers afterschool programs that serve thousands of children in Hillsborough County. Afterschool programs at the Y focus on nurturing a child’s development by providing a safe and healthy place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships and build self-reliance through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Available for children in grades K-5 (kindergartener must be at least 5 years old), all of our afterschool programs provide a range of activities, including:
- Academic enrichment and homework help
- Structured activities that provide kids with physical activity outside
- Hands-on, engaging activities to do inside
- Healthy snacks
- Arts and crafts
Prior to registration, each child must have a Youth Development membership OR a membership at one of our family YMCAs. If you do not have one, please click one of the buttons below to get started.
READY TO REGISTER?
• Start by choosing one of the options below.
• Select your location and click Register Now to download and print the registration form.
• Complete the entire form and email it to email@example.com.
• Once you have completed and sent in the registration form, you will receive an email on how to set up payment.
• Please note – registration is not complete until the confirmation email is received.
Forms can also be picked up at all afterschool sites.